- 20 group classes
- A binder with new handouts at every class to guide you through the 12-month journey
- Body composition testing at baseline, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, and 12 months, providing a breakdown of muscle mass, fat percentage, basal metabolic rate, hydration status, and more
- Labs to include a full cholesterol panel and hemoglobin A1C (diabetes indicator) at baseline, 6 months, and 12 months
- An initial visit with a physician
- A 3-month visit with a registered dietitian
- A 6-month visit with a registered nurse
- A 9-month visit with a behavioral therapist
- A 12-month visit with any one of the providers
- Up to 6 visits with a provider of your choice, if additional support is desired
- An opportunity to win prizes to aid in your wellness journey
We are covered by the following organizations:
- Sky Lakes Medical Center: If you are a part-time, supplemental, or full-time employee of Sky Lakes Medical Center, the program will be fully covered by Sky Lakes.
- Sky Lakes Insurance: If you are the spouse of a Sky Lakes employee and are covered by Sky Lakes insurance, the program will be fully covered by Sky Lakes.
- Oregon Health Plan: If you are covered and approved by the Oregon Health Plan, the program will be fully covered by Cascade Health Alliance.
We welcome you to submit claims to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Please contact Live Young Wellness Center for details.